Wednesday 1 August 2012

Cute Love Story




Cute Wallpapers

  

Hey Guys !!!

Today, i will share with you my feeling about my first date. How did i find my first boy friend and how i went on date at first time.




 


Well, My name is Charlotte and i am 16 Years old. I have a best friend her name is Jeri and she is my class fellow. Once She invited me for a Party and i went there........!









when i went there with my friend i saw that the party was on and every body enjoying that with boy friend. i thought in my heart that i have no any one boy friend so what will i do here......






Suddenly, there was made an announcement about playing some Dating Games. My friend stressed me to participate in that game and i did. I saw some boys there and they were seem to be single like me. I liked one boy in all of  them.....



One day i was coming back my home and sudden he came in front of my way and said me."Hello! i saw you at party but i could talk to you" i answered him."i came back at my home earlier". From there my love story had started.

Some days later !


He invited me to take me out at Date. Firstly i refused him to go because i never go on date with some one that is why i was feeling hesitate. But he began to insisting me like a baby then i decided to go with me.......






 
when he came close too me then I began Feeling lovely..... 







And Sudden he presented me some Flowers and proposed  me for marry!!!!!!!!! Before i was silent to hear that and later i accepted his proposal..








He kissed me through his soft lips and really feel Good !!!!!!!





 



After 1 year of our first interaction ..... We had marriage to each other and now i m enjoying my happy life with loving husband...




If you like my Story then please comment here....

No comments:

Post a Comment